Natural Fertility Program Details
Our Natural Fertility Program is comprehensive and innovatively designed to improve your overall general wellbeing and to get you in the best possible condition prior to conception. Based on extensive evidence based scientific research and encyclopaedic knowledge, our individualized program has helped more than 8000 couples, over the past 15 years, to become parents. Some of those couples were told they would never be able to conceive.
Our Program includes preconception health care, natural treatments for both male & female reproductive disorders, and treatments for minor pregnancy & breastfeeding complaints. By taking part in our preconception plan, it enables you to identify areas in your health and lifestyle that could greatly improve your chances of achieving a successful pregnancy as well as enhancing the future health of your child. We aim to restore balance in both partners, physically, mentally and emotionally, thus optimising the chances of conception and a healthy pregnancy.
The causal factors behind infertility conditions can be numerous. Scientific testing, fertility tracking, and the correct utilisation of the various natural therapies are employed to assist in the analysis and treatment of the underlying cause or causes.
Whilst this program is designed to help those who are having trouble conceiving, this does not mean that you cannot use the Making Babies Fertility Program to help you have a natural, healthy and easy pregnancy, even if you have no trouble conceiving. We have a wide range of options available to all people to be able to assist couples or individuals having Fertility trouble as well as couples or individuals who just want to make sure they are at their healthiest to create a healthy baby!
What Is Infertility?
Infertility is defined as the inability for a couple to conceive within 12 months, whom have had frequent unprotected intercourse (at least every 2-3 days).
In Australia 1 in 6 couples are classed as "infertile". In the past infertility was thought to be a female problem however we now know that both male and females equally contribute to the condition.
What Causes Infertility?
One of the most common causes of female infertility is due to the fact there is an ovulation disorder. With males it is low sperm counts that are the most common cause.
Some of the other conditions affecting fertility include:
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Hormonal imbalances
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- Genito-urinary infections
- Immune compatibility issues
- Poor sperm production
- Impaired sperm motility or agglutination
- Testicular varicoceles
- Seminal tract obstructions
- Poor nutritional status
- Heavy metal toxicity
- Various drug and chemical exposure
- Sperm antibodies
- Hostile mucous
Who is our Fertility Program for?
The couples who would benefit from our program includes:
- Normal healthy, fertile couples who want healthy babies
- Couples who have infertility, unexplained fertility or sub-fertility, with or without known cause
- Couples experiencing secondary infertility
- Couples with a history of miscarriages
- Couples seeking preconception advice for IVF, ICSI and IUI, and who are hoping to maximise their chances of success
- Older couples including women over 40 years to improve mitochondria quality and function in the embryo
- Males with low sperm counts and abnormalities
- females with hormonal irregularities
- Couples who are stressed and emotionally drained
- Couples wanting natural pregnancy support
Now more than ever, we are seeing infertility due to toxicity in our environment and diets, resulting in alarming levels of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, poor nutrition and people suffering from stress and fatigue. However with proper nutrition, exercise and a positive relaxed outlook, health and vitality can be yours.
"Healthy people make healthy babies"